Eat a little too much..again!


Ameera Zolkaflee.
Wehh FINALLY jumpaaa!!
The last time rasanya masa terjumpa kat AEON after aku habis Matrik.
Dia mungkin baru dapat result SPM rasanya.

Sorry for adding extra drama with my tears tetiba gedik nak jatuh.
Ive no solid reason to love you,
so dont ask me why. But what I really know that I care abt you.
I want you to be happy.
to be success in your life with no regrets.
Just call me whenever you feel like one.

Thanks for inviting me to your twin sisters wedding. Sorry, I ve always forget to set time to meet up with you. Keep fighting, be the strongest you, keep smiling. AND NOT TO FORGET, Thnks Afifah temankan aku. You dont hv to actually, kalau kau tahu kau puasa. Mcm aku takboleh nak gi jumpa kau lain hari. So takpayah acah acah. 'Bila lg aku dpt jumpa kau'. Menyampahh k! haha 💕 All your efforts to keep us keep in touch. Muahh muahhh~




Comments