2023


Assalamualaikum *coughing*
he he he
Its been years since my last blog posted - 2019
before covid!! 

Oh snap~! should I even explain here to myself what is Cocid-19 ?
Hahaha jk. I dont have time for that.


I have been longing to update my dear blog where I used to share here for my future-self.
I am right!! 😱
I definitely forget what happened in details for everything - life incidences, my achievements, my important days, my ups and downs. Things I dont want to talk to anyone and keep here to myself, konon lepas tu lega laaa. Choii!! Kau percaya sesenang itu??


Here I am, 27years 10mths 8days old as of today HAHAHA (err fine!! 28years old)
Single - still young - dumb - broken

this noti just pop-out earlier. I was so frustrating finding and reset all my emails to get the right email that linked to this blog -,-
PatPat my self manage to find the right emails. I almost give up tadi



I was working at Mcdonalds during my last blog.
So basically, I worked at Mekdi KDLT after finish my degree (before officially graduate)
At first, the plan was working as a partime while looking for a stable job.

Guess what?! Tera is being Tera when it comes to work.
Work with all your heart - OT tunggang terbalik. off day pun kerja.
I think one of the reason, aku terleka kat sana pun sbb aku belajar benda baru.
I was a Barista - who hates coffee but love doing latte art.

Right before covid-19 spread kat Malaysia and the whole world I guess. . .
I went for an interview. Initially, temankan my old primary friend, Suziana Nabilah.
Dia punya beria nak pergi interview dan nak aku ikut temankan dia.
ouh lupa. Suzi kerja partime kat mekdi. We met and close again sbb kerja sama kat mekdi.
So one night, dia bagitau dia ada dpt one interview and show me the details
then, aku tgk sama mcm aku ada dapat email jugak and this is not the first time. 
the iv date and session sama pulak tu. so I told her that im not interested.
As I dont know what this job about.
Tu pasal dia nak sgt aku temankan dia.
and it was like less than 3 days right before the iv date.
I suppose to work at 12pm on that day. then I told her I am so lazy to drive there.
Suzi offered to fetch me and just give reason to come late to work on that day.
I just keep silent and she took it as YES.

On the day of interview. pagi pagi dia call and whatsapp remind aku.
I just grab any clothes yg ada even rasa tak sesuai for iv.
Sbb masatu kerja mekdi siang malam. tiada cuti. Pergi kerja ada uniform.
So baju biasa mmg jarang laa nak pakai.
Sebaik ada hard copy resume lama masa habis belajar punya dlm file certificate.
Sampai2, pergh kena jawab few test - Grammar test, comprehension test, essay, math test, listening test, typing test and yada yada 
my point is - I wasnt prepare for anything and I have no idea what the job do.

then only interview with the HR.
This is not the end. ada lagi satu interview session after lunch.
I told the HR, I need to go to work at 12pm. so takboleh join.
The HR told me, its okay. she will help to arrange another session for me to iv with the HOD. 
Again, no way to escape


Kesudahannya, I got the offer. 
seriously, speechless during that time as I just realise that job is as a Customer Service
However, I decided to proceed and give it a try, 
with a mindset, anytime mekdi akan amek aku kerja balik.



So, that is how I end up being a Customer Care Officer for almost 3years 
   DEC 2019 to JULY 2022    
I learnt extremely alot during this period.
Fellow friends will be shocking kalau tahu - ATHIRAH as a CUSTOMER SERVICE?!!!
I can say that I kinda enjoy and not bad at it. Hahaha super UNBELIEVABLE!!


One day, In sha Allah, I will share some of the memories that 
I will definitely remember and hardly to forget.


See yaa!!












Comments