Delulu is the Solulu

 



Almost a week out of body shower. 
Serious tau, as I remember, patut ada lagi satu. 
but then after think think, yaloo aku bukak yg baru before move in to new house July haritu. ~Wow last 3 mths eh. One day two times mandi.~

Punya malas eh nak drop by supermarket.
Bila rajin, hujan pulak lebat sgt.
End up pergi Johor beli after found out harga 2 kali ganda.
Since today is my off day.

I just notice that I have been using body shower LIFEBOUY since sekolah.
Bermula dgn RED colour sampai masuk asrama, hbis sekolah.
Then masuk matrik, RED then YELLOW (sbb that time keluar other flavours, jakuns)
then masuk U, I changed to PURPLE colour one.
Guna this flavour lama jugak, sampai Lifebouy improvise thier body shower and only PURPLE flavour, the smell changed.
That time dah lepas grad and started to workdah.
Since then I just use whatever body shower at home.

Sehingga laa aku berhijrah kerja luar Melaka.
I started to use the RED one back. OMG!~
Terimbau zaman bangku sekolah.
Pastu habis aku saja gedik test YELLOW
Aduuhh, terimbau menusuk ke hati, zaman matrik.

Habis. tukar RED . Ingat balik.
Pastu now be;i YELLOW. Masih bersisa rasa dan ingatan yg kuat.


Yes!!~ I simply diagnosed myself 
as a person with mental issue.
Leave me alone if you dont want to mess your life with mine. HAHA



Comments