so-called : It is what it is

 

October marked my 3rd month at my current company.
I just been reviewed and the probation extended for another three months.
expected. painful yet life has to go on.
that every time i swallow my saliva thinking of this, feels like eating meatballs without chewing them

My entire career, this will be the first one.
I have been asking feedback around my colleagues, 
hard to accept
hard to set my expectation to this low that I will definitely extending my probation too
I failed 6 out of 9 KPI. 

ATHIRAH is being ATHIRAH
Think hardly ---> emotionally---> melting down ---> stand up and never give up!

then, I decided to keep moving and keep myself busy with work,
explore more new things about my current work.
my aim is to learn as many things I could, be good at them, help to make people feel better and grateful of this hectic life yet adventurous how life works and ofcourse work independently

ON TOP of that. I notice this pamphlet in my office board yesterday while walking off back from the office.
somehow, at least I got something to feel grateful of.




PS : btw, I lost and foud my phone yesterday too.
After about 4hrs without my phone, baru perasan phone hilang wehh.
when Lawrence ask me to come over and bring my phone to teach me how to submit p6. HAHA
Thank you nurses from ward 3C. 

Let me spread some awareness for all 💕
pls update your emergency contact on your phone.
I find this function is very helpful when you got into trouble or to help good people to find their emergency contact to update them



Comments